• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

Rewatched the DVD called Seed: The Untold Story - about the loss of seed diversity world wide. What a roller coaster of feelings with that one, each and every time I watch it. Pisses me off. Control the food supply, control the people.

I just finished binging season 1 of *The Sinner*. It's creepy and filled with all kinds of abusive people. It was gross but I couldn't stop watching. I'm glad I finished it because the Survivor ended up with the help, support and love she needed. A well written crime series staring Bill Pullman. Not for the faint of heart.

Last night we started the series *Titans*. It's pretty violent for a DC Comic series but it's on HBO max so...

About to eat breakfast and watch S:2 E:1 of The Sinner before J gets home from work. Have a good day, y'all. 😊

Last edited:
Back