• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Multiple types of prolonged traumas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polyfractal

Learning
Hi I am new here.

To introduce myself, I have been sexually abused from age 1-18, had been bullied at school from primary, secondary to university every year and I also have been through extreme ritual abuse.

I had been hospitalised for 7 times, 3 times was ICU and had 4 suicide attempts.

I have DID. I am the core speaking, there are 3 hosts behind me, each host’s system holds a specific type of trauma. There are alters and thousands of polyfragments in our systems.

Welcome, @Polyfractal.
I have DID. I am the core speaking, there are 3 hosts behind me, each host’s system holds a specific type of trauma. There are alters and thousands of polyfragments in our systems.
We ask that members with dissociative disorders manage themselves, and refrain from posting in identities other than the one that has joined the forum. So, we will consider this voice ('the core') to be the member, here.

If you have questions about that, or questions on how to use the forum - don't hesitate to reach out to forum staff by starting a thread in Contact Us.

Hi I am new here.

To introduce myself, I have been sexually abused from age 1-18, had been bullied at school from primary, secondary to university every year and I also have been through extreme ritual abuse.

I had been hospitalised for 7 times, 3 times was ICU and had 4 suicide attempts.

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back