• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My Totally EPIC Weekend In Barbados

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodyguard? He doesn't need a bodyguard, he can so look after himself! He could just bounce the bad guys off his abs! As the for chicks, who knows......

Ghost...do me a favor...set me up for an Epic. I'll grab my french-cut, towels and Miracle Grow.

Hey, you're that guy with no hair right?

Ahem, yeah... We'd all love to have you along, but...

Uhmmm... It's closed. Yeah... That's right.

They've closed down Barbados... Sorry Bro.

Next?

I absolutely know you just made RJ spill his coffee again. I know mine's in a puddle on the computer.

Hi Ghost

Would you believe, it they have actually found what could be "The Lost City Of Atlantis". No wind up with this one, just a bit of controversy as to which location is the accurate one.

Amethist

And so much for worrying about intrusiveness! :) Now if I were to busy myself with a call to the paramedics, something useful would have been accomplished.

God I have to stop drinking anything at all around the laptop. More puddles, RJ!

Bodyguard? He doesn't need a bodyguard, he can so look after himself! He could just bounce the bad guys off his abs! As the for chicks, who knows......

Actually, I'm pretty good at bouncing chicks of my abs as well...

Know what I mean? (hehehe)

ghost,

As a former officer of the law, I consider it my duty to advise you that you are in clear violation of Article 23 of Section 7(b) of the PTSD Forum Rules and Regulations, which states: "No Forum member shall, at any time, in any of their engagements with PTSD Forum, display more than a moderate degree of sexiness."

I hereby place you under cyber arrest.

You have the right remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you...

*exercises right to remain silent*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back