• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

No one can say they didn't warn me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jeff,
I'm so sorry to hear about all of that. I've never experienced anything like you went through... Never had a stable partner in my life. Having an 8 years marriage or anything close to that seems like a distant future, which I don't know how to achieve.

I don't know what happened between you and your wife, and I'm not sure I would be able to fully understand it.

One of the things that keeps me going in some my most difficult moments, is hearing or reading stories of some old people... Like how their life went and how many struggles and hardships they went through. Some of them had many failed marriages, but some of them managed to have one last final marriage that was really good, when they really found the person they could be happy with for the amount of time that remains...

If this happened with them, this happen with other people. Everything can fail, but anything new can be a success.

Some 8 years ago you found a woman that loved you, so there's surely more women that can love you. No one is unlovable. Someone who had a love in his life, is lovable by definition.

I hope you will find peace as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back