• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship No one can relate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mach 123 I find that very relatable and that's exactly how it's been for the last 20 years. This all happens so quickly and I had so many things in place and I never would have predicted this it's like something snapped in her. I've seen pictures and I don't even recognize her. She's kind of had a did thing going on for a while and I'm pretty sure she was on some forum somewhere where she was convinced that people she knew were the authors and more than once this has happened where she was convinced that I was helping them and then she'd snap out of it and realize so I'm having to guess but I think that's where the gay thing came from. Luckily I backed up some stuff on clouds and I still had things in place and slow and steady I stayed calm and I'm turning this all around I'm just trying to make sure no one gets hurt and it was hit or miss there for a bit but we're all safe including her as far as I know. But yeah last November I was just done I've not been curious about psychosis and refusing to go down rabbit holes. And she is been very respectful of that. And the last month or so it felt like she was fighting something internally and doing her best to stay grounded. Almost like she was protecting me from it cuz she didn't want to stress me out and knew it wasn't real. But yeah basically I just I'm working on what I can control which isn't much. But I'm grateful to all the family members hers and mine that have helped me.

Is she still on this group? Like if so, I find it interesting that you came here for support. I assume you've hidden each other if you wanna use this place safely for both of you.
Yeah I didn't mean to say it like that no she's not she's used it less and less the last couple years and I haven't wanted to get on here to interfere because I thought it was a really good place for her to vent type things out and interact with others. Last year I had a real breakdown in decided to start using it. The main reason I've seen all the post is because she would write it out and then read it to me or show me your when she was having psychosis she thought how fictional person was on here and she had me searching for him. We've always been very close and I've been with her through all the flashbacks and everything and I definitely have never wanted to get into a he said she said thing on a online site that's completely pointless. If she was on here I probably wouldn't be kind of feels like it's her space makes me feel like I'm violating it. That's why I was asking about the private cause I'm actually not that angry at her, I'm really worried about her. No one in their right mind would have done any of the things she has this year.

I haven't looked in a while is there still a private supporters area or is that just the private diary section that only admin can see?
That's why I was asking about the private cause I'm actually not that angry at her, I'm really worried about her. No one in their right mind would have done any of the things she has this year.
Fastest/Best way to find out is to ask at Contact Us for the Supporter Mod or Admins to answer.

Not all staff have access to all areas, and whilst we do read everything in our areas... it can take time, and staff-questions mid-thread can be missed. So whenever someone has a website/forum related Q? Just drop us a line! 😁 The mod from that area, or Site Admin, will be able to get to it waaaay faster, that way.

Last edited:
is there still a private supporters area or is that just the private diary section that only admin can see?

While we do have supporter diaries, we do not have a private supporter area.

We have a great supporter section here on the forum, and it’s comforting to get support for yourself... that can be difficult to come by at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back