• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

_DSC4253.jpg

Western Bumble Bee

Had a little hog-nosed visitor on the back porch today - I am always grateful for the times I see them rather than when I'm startled by them...and I'm sure they likely feel the same way about me...lol...

IMG_2158.JPG

Wolfy came by for a visit later in the evening...

IMG_2160.JPG

We canned a portion of our green beans tonight - they'll sure taste good come winter when we can't have 'em fresh - they're joined by a few veggies heading to my sis tomorrow...

IMG_2165.JPG

I got so excited when the clouds rolled in - hoping for much needed steady showers that last for hours. We got about 10 minutes worth of major winds and sideways rain/hail that registered 1/10 of an inch in the rain gauge. A great day to cloud watch, for sure, but walking barefoot on crunchy grass just doesn't have the same feel good feels that feel soul good to me...

IMG_2169.JPG

IMG_2173.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

We finally got more substantial showers! Yay! I took the camera for a walk and celebrated...

The calm before the storm...

IMG_2202.JPG

"Raindrops keep falling on my head..." - finally!!!

IMG_2219.JPG

Ahhh...walking barefoot on the wet grass, enjoying the rain drops left behind in the garden spot...

IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

Waving to the big metal bird that flew over - and the little gnat bug that landed on the lens at that exact moment...

IMG_2250.JPG

Staying super still as I take a silhouette shot of the itty bitty bird that landed next to me as I picked my favorite cherry tomatoes...

IMG_2254.JPG

About to dive into the rainy day nature's candy harvest, and then some...

IMG_2261.JPG

Back