• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

PTSD Forum Cracks One Million (1,000,000) Page Views Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Wow, I hadn't looked at this sites page views in some time now, and September it got 1,071,719 page views. This is not "hits" either for those web savvy statistical people; that is page views only. Hits were much higher than that as they include every bit of traffic, search engines, people, etc etc. That is the first time I think I have cracked the one million mark.

Whilst I don't normally give forum statistics away, this is a milestone for the forum as a community, because it means you can work out for yourself that this place is helping a lot of people now, more every day.

Well done community.

batgirl said:
Wow and that's page views not hits... that awesome!!
Yep... as you know Evie, huge difference. Over one million page views.... I nearly fell of my chair.

An unusually High amount of views for just one month, I'd say for sure. Wow! Very impressive. Sounds to me like an exceptional job and one very well done.

Just last night I was again thinking of how established the forum has become in just the last 1yr. Oct of 2006 there were perhaps 421 memb., I remember that figure, then. Now there is, 3,132 members. And, add the views and viewers, Wow. I must say, you've created a very successful site here Anthony. Well done.

By the way, I've yet to find time to comment on your Government's Exposed, New website. But, my husb. and I and even my Aunt very much have already enjoyed those You Tube political videos, as well as the the hysterical comedy, you've posted. Husb. and I have watched many, again and again and again.

Anyhow, PTSD Forum Cracks One Million (1,000,000) Page Views Monthly, what a satisfying reality this is!

Hope

Why thank you hope.... much appreciated. I would say politics certainly cracks me up at times, because if you don't laugh at it, you could easily cry over some of the stupid things our money pays for.

Just last night I was again thinking of how established the forum has become in just the last 1yr. Oct of 2006 there were perhaps 421 memb., I remember that figure, then. Now there is, 3,132 members.

Holy shit, I didn't realize the membership had increased that much in the past year. OMG. That's amazing. No wonder the forum seems so much bigger now than when I first joined!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back