• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ptsd Music Playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok final one for the night... again.... imagine flying over the desert or wherever... totally numb with this in your earphones... just memories no triggers... well not in a bad way,, I kinda miss the invincible feeling I got flying out... close your eyes and listen

This is very good. Perfect carpets. It looks like my lounge. I go home next week to see my friends from the old days. We'll be having this...

Well, if you're gonna talk Texas, how about the First Lady of Galveston...
Sarg

Actually she is from Port Arthur (very near Galveston) my aunt went to HS with her and said she was prolly crazier in school that on stage... omgomgomg love me some Janis!

and that womans tongue is strangely erotic Alan.... just saying.. sorry if that is your sister or something.... but just saying..

say away comrade. I am going home on Monday for a while and know somebody like that. Not my sister. I will let you know how I get on. Purely for research.

Not so much music but it put a smile on my face and im a dog person :)​
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back