• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Quote Of The Day

I remembered this quote today. Because this guy was an out-of-control beater of multiple women I gotta say I hate that he said something worth repeating, but it is true and he would know so it has stuck with me. He had my respect at one time when he was obviously a top skilled player in his chosen sport, but lost it first when he disrespected the sport, and then basically disrespected all the world including, I think, himself.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" Mike Tyson.

Man, thats a truth you have to live through and then carry with you. Assess and improvise is the hard part that makes all of the difference at the end of the day.

"Your routine is your vehicle in life, it is what propels you into the next memory being made. Your perception of the path you are on is determined by how supportive your routine is for life as a whole. Does you routine compliment all of life or just a fraction?" ~Tao Lore

"At some point, if you’re fortunate, you’ll hit a wall of truth and wonder what you’ve been doing with your life. At that point you’ll feel highly motivated to find out what frees you and helps you to be kinder and more loving, less affliction driven and confused." ~Pema Chodron

"It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it." ~Dale Carnegie

Back