• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Quote Of The Day

"Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others." ~Chetan Bhagat

“When we surround ourselves with people who are committed to understanding and loving, we’re nourished by their presence and our own seeds of understanding and love are watered. When we surround ourselves with people who gossip, complain and are constantly critical, we absorb these toxins.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh

“Listen: this world is the lunatic's sphere,
Don't always agree it's real,

Even with my feet upon it
And the postman knowing my door,

My address is somewhere else.” ~Hafiz

"Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?" ~John Coffey

"A person does not hear sound only through the ears; he hears sound through every pore of his body. It permeates the entire being." ~Hazrat Inayat Khan

"Our heart is like a radio. What are you tuning in to?" ~Bob Holmes

"What a liberation to realize that the voice in my head is not who I am." ~Eckhart Tolle

"...And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." ~Roald Dahl

"Be like water making its way through cracks. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at." ~Bruce Lee

"There is something in every one of you that waits and listens for the sound of the genuine in yourself. It is the only true guide you will ever have. And if you cannot hear it, you will all of your life spend your days on the ends of strings that somebody else pulls." ~Howard Thurman

"I live on Earth at present, and I don’t know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing - a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process – an integral function of the universe." ~Buckminster Fuller

"The changes we dread most may contain our salvation." ~Barbara Kingsolver

"If you keep sweeping your problems under the rug, you'll keep tripping over them." ~Dr. Brooke Goldner

"Exercise is a celebration of what you can do, not a punishment for what you ate." ~Dan Caracciolo

"As you heal, you no longer feel the need to rearrange yourself to make others comfortable." ~Dr. Thema

"Addiction has us mourning people who are still alive. Read that again." ~Rich Walters

"Perhaps you are a slave to your own idea of yourself." ~D.H. Lawrence

"You don't think your way into a new kind of living. You live your way into a new kind of thinking." ~Henri Nouwen

"Literally every person is messed up, so pick your favorite train wreck and roll with it." ~Hannah Marcbach

"Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown. Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus." ~Unknown

"Most of them speak what they have been taught, not what they have learned." ~Bukowski

Back