Metropolitan Nomad
Silver Member
Hello,
I don't know if this will make any sense but I'm putting it out there. Ive had CPTSD for most of my life and it culminated a few years ago when due to a set of extraordinary circumstances I had what I can only describe as a nervous breakdown. Therapy has helped in some ways but the flashbacks are still there. I'm now on the waiting for more therapy but am attending support groups.
I'm 48 years old and have never had any friends, never been in love and have been knocked from pillar to post literally and figuratively and I am scared I'll end up a sad, lonely. angry and bitter old man. Can anyone help?
(NB sorry if I've said this before)
I don't know if this will make any sense but I'm putting it out there. Ive had CPTSD for most of my life and it culminated a few years ago when due to a set of extraordinary circumstances I had what I can only describe as a nervous breakdown. Therapy has helped in some ways but the flashbacks are still there. I'm now on the waiting for more therapy but am attending support groups.
I'm 48 years old and have never had any friends, never been in love and have been knocked from pillar to post literally and figuratively and I am scared I'll end up a sad, lonely. angry and bitter old man. Can anyone help?
(NB sorry if I've said this before)