• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Spouse Introduction - Veil's Hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told him I learned a lot, not say enjoy, not really a word I use. He took forever to post back because he is right, I am a computer hog. I don't share well with others :) I told him that some of the spouses are having a real hard time getting it and in some scenarios I think may be adding to the problem. I said please read this and dumped the computer in his lap with the page open is more like it. I said I really think you could help with how others cope as you seem to do so well with me most of the time. Do this for me... And he listens well (some sarcasim there). They diagnosed PD and PTSD along with depression and a laundry list of other crap to go with it. Basically it all boils down to PTSD as with out it I would not have all the other crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back