• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Starting

My muscles ache. I have a headache. My cramps are so strong today. My eyes feel sore from crying. Even my skin hurts. I’ve been having sensory and physical flashbacks all f*cking day. I just really wish I didn’t have a body in this moment.
I can see that I’m catastrophizing things lately. I need to try and keep perspective. It’s just really, really hard at the moment. I wish I could disappear for even just a minute. I’m tired of this weight. I feel like I’m made of stone.

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon Sprout. Have you ruled out physical ailment/illness? It is easy to confuse catastrophizing with a "rational alarm" (a reaction that indicates a medical condition that may need attention)?

Hope you feel better soon Sprout. Have you ruled out physical ailment/illness? )?
I have fibromyalgia and I think it's just flaring up at the moment plus my allergies are super bad right now too! Not huge deals but couple with my mood it's been a struggle lol

Back