• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The "I Need A Hug" Thread

(((((((((((hugs jen)))))))))(((((((((((jaret)))))))))))(((((((((shellbell))))))))))((((((((whitney)))))))))(((((everyone!)))))))))

I need a hug too. I got triggered in my trial appointment for a new T. I am so overly sensitive and had bad thoughts. Just thought about what I learned yesterday in order to handle the intrusive thoughts. But it didn't work that well because my mom called. She said my aunt asked her to tell me that I should come to Mexico because of my father. And of course my mother starts attacking me and making it all about her, totally manipulating and doing the guilt trip. She is loony! And I don't know what to do because she is triggering me major, but my father is ill and won't be lasting too long. And they all want me to come.

Oh dear. Everyone needs a big hug. So here goes, I hope you all will feel better soon. i am sorry that you are all going through such hard things today. My heart goes out to each one of you. I wish I could give you a real hug. I am sorry we can not do images anymore. I hope things sort themselves out for all of you.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Big bear Hugs to all)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

(((Whitney)))

I have been crying for days and I am the one who never cries. I don't know when, or if, the faucet will stop. The person that I want a hug from is so far away from me, and the reality is beginning to sink in that they may have slipped too far never to return.

Back