• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The "I Need A Hug" Thread

We’ve been helping my daughter’s friend, who is 18 years young and homeless. He asked me if he could hug me. I hugged him and I couldn’t feel anything. Good or bad. Hugs are still hard for me. My therapist was working with me on it before the pandemic. I asked if she was okay hugging again. With the delta variant out there, she said no. (We are both vaccinated). I would say that I need a hug, but I’m not sure. I’m not sure how well I can freely give them either. But I do wish great blessings and comfort on all of you.

I could use a hug because today was a bad day. Woke up with massive anxioty and just feeling worthless. Should have been a great second day at my new job. I'm just ready for this never ending cycle to end. One day I will get better. I guess I just need to learn to be alittle bit more kind and forgiving to my self.

I could use a hug because today was a bad day. Woke up with massive anxioty and just feeling worthless. Should have been a great second day at my new job. I'm just ready for this never ending cycle to end. One day I will get better. I guess I just need to learn to be alittle bit more kind and forgiving to my self.
here's a big bear hug @Weezley 🤗 hope you feel better soon.

I could use a hug today. Body memories continue daily. As soon as I am up and thinking about my day, the anxiety hits followed by unrelenting body memories. Hugs to those who need one today.

Back