• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Too Pushy! Hubby in Bed Until Lunch Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point V! (which is funny because this is the big gripe I have with my Dad!)

I tossed regular sleep hours out the window. I was trying to maintain them, so that I was up at a "normal" time and I just got more sick trying to do so. In the last six months where I just sleep when I can, I've gotten way more sleep.

Trying to force us onto a "normal" schedule will just not work.

bec

Yes an excellent point. Evie does not normally suffer from insomnia, rather she has the opposite problem, oversleeping. However considering the number of nightmares she has, nearly every night, her sleep is likely not that refreshing. We are trying to be more accepting with her in various areas, however there is a delicate balance between accepting the things she can not control and challenging her on the things she can. We are still working that out through trial and error, as Jim remarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back