• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Feeling like I went to the land of the dead and woke up from a nightmare. It's not too bad. Levels of energy are back but I don't know what to do with it!

Physically exhausted, sore all over, a lot of lower back pain, and joint stiffness. Mentally I am good. Emotionally I am wanting a clean break from my roommates, so I am a bit anxious and ever so slightly depressed as I thot that break would happen today and it didn't .....not yet.

Physically: sad, sore, relieved, disappointed, too anxious to sleep, but too tired to get moving.
Mentally: defective, fearful, inconsequential, bothersome, in the way, burdensome.
Emotionally: removed, shame, relief, fear, grief, dissociation, hopeless, flight.

Sad. Very tired, short one person at work they will not replace, and I am getting most of the extra work as co workers are overbilling and therefore show no available time. My body is so sore and I am so very tired. I dread tomorrow. On the upside, because they were all sitting around they all ended up with covid before, but I was too busy working, so there is that. And I just have to withstand 2 more days of work between now and Christmas. And pretty soon the days are getting longer.

Back