What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Lionheart

MyPTSD Pro
Physically exhausted, sore all over, a lot of lower back pain, and joint stiffness. Mentally I am good. Emotionally I am wanting a clean break from my roommates, so I am a bit anxious and ever so slightly depressed as I thot that break would happen today and it didn't .....not yet.

Rosebud

MyPTSD Pro
Physically: sad, sore, relieved, disappointed, too anxious to sleep, but too tired to get moving.
Mentally: defective, fearful, inconsequential, bothersome, in the way, burdensome.
Emotionally: removed, shame, relief, fear, grief, dissociation, hopeless, flight.

Rosebud

MyPTSD Pro
Sad. Very tired, short one person at work they will not replace, and I am getting most of the extra work as co workers are overbilling and therefore show no available time. My body is so sore and I am so very tired. I dread tomorrow. On the upside, because they were all sitting around they all ended up with covid before, but I was too busy working, so there is that. And I just have to withstand 2 more days of work between now and Christmas. And pretty soon the days are getting longer.