• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What are your pet peeves ?

The lady at the local Nursery for telling huge porkies about the size English Mulberry tree's grow to. Doesn't she know I would go home and look up the internet and see that she's full of sh*t?

The builder I spent ages finding, discussing details with and finally getting a appointment time for him to come around and do a site inspection for a..... garden shed....

DID NOT SHOW UP!!!!

Rang him and he sounded like I woke him up. Then he basically told me I couldn't afford him :wtf: ?? He said he was really under the pump today.... Be still my trembling heart!!

What happened to letting someone know you have run out of time??.. How unprofessional. aaargh!

Maybe it's just me and just today but there seemed to be a hell of a lot of children tearing around the shopping centre unsupervised.

Since when did a shopping centre become a child care centre for little children? Why are the parents that were there embedded in their digital devices and not looking out for their children?

Maybe I am just a grumpy old bum now...! :sorry:

Why are the parents that were there embedded in their digital devices and not looking out for their children?
It does occasionally make one want to do a bit of DIY “scared straight” and whisk them all off around the corner for ice cream ...and time how long it takes brain dead parents to realize their children are missing, doesn’t it? :shifty:

:whistling:

Automated calls. Or making a call and talking with or punching in numbers for a robot, then being sent to ten different people who send you to someone who finally tells you they have no record of a call being made to you at this number.

f*cking with my serenity!!!

Adult bullies!! We aren't on the playground anymore, get over yourselves. I just told someone off yesterday at work, he has been a jerk to me for a while. Came back at me with remarks that were extremely immature and just managed to make me even more irritated and angry.

Also, people who drive way too closely behind you. (bonus points if they have their highbeams on)

Back