• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What is Something Good You Did Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. now I keep replaying the first couple scenes as that was when the attack happened, it is the hardest part.

Wow veiled! Congratulations. Don't forget to pat yourself on the back for such a huge acheivement!!

Thanks Anthony! That was great. Your little one is just adorable! LOL, gotta love those cheeks! It was nice and I'm looking forward to getting to know more people on here, face to face, voice to voice.

Bec

I put in the water saving shower heads on my own. Normally Anthony would do that kind of thing but there are so many other things for him in the pipeline. I figured it wouldn't be too hard to do and I was right. Very proud of myself!

way to go! i do a lot of stuff like that around here with brooks working 3 jobs. sometimes it makes less work for him, sometimes more to undo it when i mess up, but i try!

finally! i colored my hair today. been putting it off so long my k class was starting to ask me what's that stuff in your hair?(where it's grown out) they will ask (and tell!) anything! my house is clean, now i am bored, but i don't want to go to the grocery store. i think i'll wait, got a lot of "second class" stuff we need to go through anyway.

Went for a walk at Albert Park in the city today, had breakfast in their, took kerrie to a tea shop, then home for the remainder of the day.

Bought 6 very needed blouses and 2 new bras. I did not freak out. I smiled at people. I put on my make up and felt pretty, went out and ate mexican food with the family and had a margarita, I stooped and got two beers and plan on putting my feet up enjoying them and watching bad late night si-fi. Best part was the totally confused and baffeled look in my husbands face. Especially with the go take the baby and put her to slepp wink wink...He said you don't do this, you sit around and be moody. I said I am sick of sitting in my house waiting to die, I wanted to go live tonight. So to all the asses who got me here...:moon:

I finished my math!! (it's only five days late) and worked out a schedule for catching up with the rest of it. My grades will take a hit, but all is not lost!!

I feel great about that!!

Bec

Positive today???? I fitted the kitchen draws with baby locks, so no more little fella emptying the kitchen draws, let alone the dangerous stuff within them. Old house was done... new house just took me a week before getting too it. Cupboards tomorrow... then he is locked out of all the nasties, so we don't have to spend as much time watching that aspect of our little one... more time to concentrate on his new ventures then. Doh!!!

I finished my math!! (it's only five days late) and worked out a schedule for catching up with the rest of it. My grades will take a hit, but all is not lost!!

I feel great about that!!

Bec

Way to go, Bec! As I tell my students, "Better late than never!" and "Some credit is better than no credit!"

Keep it up!
:claps:

Positive today???? I fitted the kitchen draws with baby locks, so no more little fella emptying the kitchen draws, let alone the dangerous stuff within them. Old house was done... new house just took me a week before getting too it. Cupboards tomorrow... then he is locked out of all the nasties, so we don't have to spend as much time watching that aspect of our little one... more time to concentrate on his new ventures then. Doh!!!

Anthony, just make sure everyone else in the house can use them .. LOL! I can remember when I put them in my house; it took me darn nearly a week to figure out the toilet lock and I don't think I ever caught on to the closet locks - they were too high for me to reach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back