• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Whatcha doooooooin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm awake too dammed early. Tried cutting my meds down last night but 2 hours kip makes me think this isn't going to be so easy.

A late and lazy Sunday morning. Somehow we got to the point where a 10 hour loop of Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is now playing loudly on the TV. Had a bit of a rave. Got to keep the spirits up somehow I guess. 😂

I've been working my butt off. Tired. ( nothing great) but at least it's food on the table. Just long hours.

It's 4.01 am and I'm not even sleepy, tired but not sleepy, so I'm sat in the lounge listening to the degus, one is on the wheel, the other is chewing cardboard, and I'm trying to figure out why it's isn't Monday when I've spent Saturday convinced it was Sunday, despite the fact that I've had mail delivered.

I seriously need to get this insomnia sorted out

Sitting here with insomnia, so I decided to have a fresh brewed cup of hazelnut coffee and just stay awake a while. I had been doing some searches on US News and coloring in my adult coloring application but decided I wanted to come here and see what condition my condition is in. 😁

Yes, insomnia has got me awake and kind of groggy to. I can't lay awake for long because that just makes me more restless than I already am. Maybe I will go work on the painting I started awhile back.

Yes, insomnia has got me awake and kind of groggy to. I can't lay awake for long because that just makes me more restless than I already am. Maybe I will go work on the painting I started awhile back.
IMG_20210518_082233.jpg

I think I finished it.

I'm making a cup of tea before I go to see my counselor. Hopefully today's session goes alot better then yesterday's. But we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back