• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

You Know You Have PTSD When...

When your ambiguity tolerance level is 0

In my case: I want to be punished-I must also fight and win-I should be held captive in a basement because I am evil child - You are processing memories.

- Meta level dear Rani! Stand on the Tower! Look!

When the urge sit down next to a sociopath strikes, just to remove the pressure of having to keep up some kind of public persona; that normal people, in normal life, in normal situations demand at all times.

Or a cat, dog, horse, car built before computers… anything/anyone that I can just be my own damn self around.

>.<

You go to yours wife's family get together Saturday night. Spent a few hours. Had a good time, good food, good company, see the new grand niece, have a couple drinks. Feel the overdoing it feeling and expect you are really going to pay for it - but its way better than expected.

Monday and 5 minutes with a lab assistant and a needle starts kicking the sh*it out of you a couple hours later.

Back