• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

30 Day Challenge To Everyone On This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammyiam

MyPTSD Pro
We are trying to take the pressure off Anthony and Nicolette, and fund raise for one year, as you know we all have pressure in our lives and WE ALL KNOW HOW THIS AFFECTS. ALL OF US.

It makes our PTSd way worse, so if you times your own pressure by A Thousand that's probably what they feel every month trying to get the funds to keep this site going. We all use this site and all get a lot out of it.

Nicolette has put the thread out this morning calling for help and that is all we need.

Can a mod please put the link to that thread as I have no idea how to do that !

She has asked for help they have both asked for help every month, but I feel that is isn't helping Anthony and his own PTSD.

I would like to challenge everyone, for the next 30 days ;

Every time you start a new thread, donate $1.00

That is a lot of help and answers to your problems for only $1.00, if we all do it then no one would feel bad about giving only $1.00, even thou you should never feel bad for that amount as Nicolette has stated that if everyone donated $ 1.00 we would never have to fund raise. You can come onto this thread and just say anything to keep this going to help remind everyone that $1.00 is so cool to donate.

And look what you get for your $1.00 heaps of advice for your problems, questions and answers and so much advice, you cannot even but a can of coke for that.

If you are worried about donating go get a pre paid present visa card from any post office shop, load some money on it and off you go. Chuck $1.00 every time you start a thread. In the big cities you can probably get them from banks or other shops maybe even supermarkets. Just ask for a pre paid visa present card. There is no trace what so ever to link your name back to you. In New Zealand you can get two types a pre paid load card that you can top up anytime you want and a throw away one time amount that you can use anytime you want until the amount is finished.

https://www.myptsd.com/threads/dona...r-costs-can-we-do-it.51291/page-3#post-818100

Come on everyone where else do you get so much help for just $1.00

Last edited:
I genuinely don't have $1.00 to my name due to no money coming in. A contribution will be on the top of my list when I do find work...good luck in reaching the target. A huge thank you to those that have been able to contributed and to Anthony and Nicollette for 'carrying' myself, and others like me.

Last edited:
Is the subscription the same as donating?

Asking because I just went and paid to the subscription status. Thanks for the bit of a push - I had been meaning to do it and now since seeing the fundraising efforts, it put it front and centre in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back