• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

DID The evil one inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punky143

MyPTSD Pro
She likes to instigate. Does anyone else have one like her? She likes to piss people off. She likes revenge. She likes power. She likes to get a stab at those who do her wrong and those who have done her wrong. She hates all and needs no one. She controls all. She waits for anyone to bait her. But is she all talk? Don't tell her that. She'll get very mad. And when that happens, consiquences happen. Not good ones.

She likes revenge. She likes power. She likes to get a stab at those who do her wrong and those who have done her wrong. She hates all and needs no one. She controls all.

Sounds like an alter of someone who got really hurt, and repeatedly, as a child. She is probably a misguided protector part.

Internal communication will help her work through all of this. Help her understand she is a valuable part of you (she really is, she just has a negative way of getting her needs met) and give her a new but more positive 'job'.

I don't know how you see. It makes so much sense text book wise why it should, but applied to me, no way. I don't know how to calm her, how to tell her all these things. When so much, so much terrible is to come....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back