• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

5 Things I'm Thinking Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
erk, me again

1) too tired to post or read anything remotely serious today
2) I just agreed to meet up with a neighbor tomorrow and bury a cat. We don't know whose it is, and eventually animal control would come scoop it up, but we are hoping to save someone the pain of finding their critter that way. We will post the info about it being found.
3) And...Why, did I just offer to do that... heh, well, because according to the thread going on, I care about things like compassion, etc. I hope it hasn't been dead too lng
4)I'd forgotten, but I used to do that as a kid. don't think ever anything as a big as cat but squirrels and birds, i'd burry them. i just felt like they should be.
5) Speaking of compassion, the people who adopted the parvo puppy agreed to transfer ownership to one of my coworkers. they couldn't afford the vet bills. Parvo dogs are horribly expensive and puppies as young as this one, often don't make it anyway. Coworker wanted to give it a chance so she offered to take it. i really help the little guy makes it and i feel so bad for the people who just adopted it and lost it.

and... why is my caps key sticking again

1) Thanks, online dating sites, for reminding me where the rage and disgust at creepy pervs is at.
2) Thanks, offline life, for... nevermind, much the same.
3) Where the hell be the normal and decent people.
4) Health, get on the line, need to move somewhere where life isnt perma pointless and the weather is not All efforts futile.

I want some girl scout cookies.
I enjoy a good wake and bake from time to time, and I don't feel guilty about it.
Music has been a good companion and teacher over the years,... as Greg Lake of ELP once said, "You can even dig some diamonds out of rock and roll".
What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding??? (Elvis Costello)
Most times, I am a happy hippie!

Standing on the back porch, the sun almost set with just a streak of orange on the horizon, watching lightening sheet across the sky, that was scary special.
Thunderstorms always remind me of when my big tough brother got scared.
It's funny how almost everyone has to post about it on Facebook.
I shouldn't have eaten all those biscuits yesterday.
Do I have to clean the house again?

1. Ms doesn’t like the hot weather.
2. I am really tired.
3. Last night I was aware that I was dreaming, felt kind of weird.
4. I am feeling so disconnected this morning….
5. Might get another coffee

If weeds were "acceptable" I'd have the best flower beds and yard around.:confused:
Yesterday's cookout was fun and it was great to see people I haven't seen in a long time. Need to socialize more.
Today is "moving" day and I am not looking forward to it.
Need nature therapy and it will be a while before I can get there.
I feel like a battery that is losing its charge.

I'm hoping J has a good day today.
Gonna spend the day at the park. Swimming, fishing, hiking and have a picnic.
Sandwiches or chicken?.... Chicken.
It's a beautiful day!
Remember the fallen and pray for peace!!!

I want to work on the front yard.
I wonder if my neighbors would squawk if I grew more veggies out front.
I don't care what my neighbors think, I'll make some raised beds and grow mini pumpkins, butternut squash, delicata squash and fill out my herb garden.
I'm so glad all my chickens are selling, even the ones I wanted to keep, lol.
I hope the rest sell today.

Wanting something but not sure what
Listening to Beethoven. It's been a long time. forgot how much I enjoy it
I suspect my allergies have turned into full on sinus infection :P
I do need to get the dog out for a good walk. he hasn't had one lately. Maybe I'll bring his doggy friend so I can keep it shorter and they can tire each other out. hmmm
I should eat first. And I think I'm going to end up napping at some point. :/

Them damn ditches sure run deep some days.
Hard as hell climbing back out in all the mud and muck.
Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doooo.
The rain brings pains that won't abstain...
Bringing much too much disdain to this tired old brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back