• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General A Trifle Overwhelmed At Present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy,

LOL!!!!! Sorry, but I just had to laugh...I can just picture him with all of those kids....Well maybe he will be ok. Then again....

Keep us posted.

Hugs,

Wen

OMG Kathy,
the line about the birth control had me in fits... When I was pregnant with my first son, Jackson, I decided to invite my younger sister Jessica in for the whole ordeal. She was only 18 at the time and it worked a treat- she said that there is no way she is going through with all that 'mess' as she puts it... Unfortunately though the drama of it all wears off... it's almost two years later and she is thinking about it... I am going back up north to visit my family next month adn I am thinking of leaving both boys with her for a few hours just to reinforce thats not as easy as it looks. It also really touched me to read about your open door policy- a lot of parents wouldn't do it! Good luck with a full house. I hope you all fair well out of it. I am sending my best wishes ot you all and I hope that Evie is ok. Tammy

Oh dear I forgot to post in here how Jim's Wal-Mart excursion went. I posted it in the smile thread, so I will just cut and paste here:

Today however I was a bit "evil" as Evie and Jacob would say, as I smiled when my husband came home exhausted and cranky after taking the grandchildren to Wal-Mart. Not that I have a nasty streak usually, however he was so very smug about it being easy and him being "in control of the situation" and so on that I simply had to gloat a bit upon his return! Link Removed

The little ones have gone home with Mummy and Daddy this morning. It was lovely having them, and most lovely to see my son Travis, he seems well. We had a lovely breakfast together before they headed back to the base. We will see Travis more at our family dinner on Sunday, for now however he simply wants to go home and rest, which is most understandable. It is pleasant to have the house semi-peaceful once more. I say semi-peaceful because we still have the four "youngsters", ages 16-23 with us, and the naughty puppy. :wink:

Hehe, that is funny Kathy! ;)

I'm glad you got to see Travis and had a great time with the kids! Boy, you have a very busy life!

bec

Awwww you got the puppy!

Please ask Evie to send us a photo of him/her.

I'm glad you got to see Travis & I'm sure you are glad to have the house back to "normal".

Evie is very anxious to take photos of Mate (for that is his name), however both cameras in the house require new batteries, and dearest husband forgot to purchase them during his Wal-Mart excursion! Very soon however, when we go shopping again, I will make sure batteries are purchased!

It is a very good name! He is an Australian breed, so we thought an Australian name would be appropriate. I believe it was Rob (Jodee's Rob) who suggested the name to Evie.

My hubby does have a knack for coming up with good names for dogs.

Mate is a great name as I'm sure he will be a good mate to your family.

Yes Jodee, do be sure to tell Rob thank you for the name! Everyone loves it, strangers also. We are getting ever so many compliments on the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back