• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Alphabet Game - Lets Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, hey, guys....we messed up!!!:crybaby:

We missed Y!!!!!! (and don't say because!!!)....

So I'll add it....

Young and old alike heard them and knew the big pink pachederm was back!

Alphabet Game part 2

That was fun, let's start again!

A = A funny collection of PMS acronyms (Depression, PTSD, hey- let's throw hormones into the mix :drugs: )
13 Things PMS Stands For:
1 Pass My Shotgun
2 Psychotic Mood Shift
3 Perpetual Munching Spree
4 Puffy Mid-Section
5 People Make me Sick
6 Provide Me with Sweets
7 Pardon My Sobbing
8 Pimples May Surface
9 Pass My Sweat pants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff and my favorite one. Potential Murder Suspect

HEY!!What's all this crap ??

I do not understand what was the use of all that computer mumbo jumbo that is in this last post....What the use of it was:dont-know I did not find it useful or fun...to each his own though....KEEPING THE PEACE

WildfireWildone that computer mumbo jumbo appears to be an error created from cutting and pasting. I can see myself doing the exact same thing and wishing like hell there was an edit button still available, once I noticed what went wrong. Boo-Damphir please resubmit your post as I'm vision impaired and quite interested in reading this list of acronyms. It's going to make me laugh. Quite possibly others to, I just know it. But, I can't get the full impact with such a mix. wildfirewildone you are so funny. You made me laugh so hard when it struck me your post was so serious. Thanks.

The formatting is exactly that, all the rubbish nonsense that What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editors do, ie. Microsoft Word and similar. You can copy and past directly from such editors, however; when you do, you MUST highlight the entire text copied into the forum, whilst still in editor or quick editor mode (the box with text in it) and in the top left of all editor boxes is a little (double AA) symbol that overlaps, click that when the entire pasted text is highlighted, and it will remove all formating from the forum post before you post it, this includes bold, italic, hyperlinks, fonts, colours, etc etc etc.

:crazy: too funny, it looks fine to me - but I've recieved stuff that was )#($*&#*&@#$#* also- Now I know why!
Here it is not copied/pasted

A = A funny collection of acronyms for PMS (as if PTSD weren't bad enough:tongue: ) 13 Things PMS Stands For:
1.) Pass My Shotgun
2.) Psychotic Mood Shift
3.) Perpetual Munching Spree
4.) Puffy Mid-Section
5.) People Make me Sick
6.) Provide Me with Sweets
7.) Pardon My Sobbing
8.) Pimples May Surface
9.) Pass My Sweatpants
10.) Pissy Mood Syndrome
11.) Plainly; Men Suck
12.) Pack My Stuff
and my favorite...
13.) Possible Murder Suspect
:cool:

Let's play the ALPHABET game again!!!

:rofl:
A shadow under my window last night...then another....then another....who was Duck Tracy following this time and who was he with????

Boldly, the owner of the first shadow called out to those following:buahahaha!,you'll never catch me, Duck Tracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back