• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Apology To You All

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouse

MyPTSD Pro
:crazy: I am sure that this will not get very many replies but it s something that I had to do so sorry everyone as of late I have been argumentative cynical aggressive and and a$$.

I have picked fights, I have felt sorry for :rolleyes: myself and I have overreacted lots, some people I said things that I should take back, Im sorry I see my world spiralling out of control like so many other times. My Job is my world and it means a lot to me but now I just want to make it through tonight :dont-know Iam sorry to those I have hurt and sorry to those I may hurt please forgovr me somewhat I knwo tha I am not perfrct but I know I need your support all of you to make it through this :fight: as I am not winning this one. Thanks for reading , for thyose of you who have to other s I don't blame you. Have a goos evening I think sleep may help me now nothing else has

the things you say you have done are pretty much ptsd in a nutshell. give yourself a break. you're right, sleep will help.
cathy

Hi Mouse.. I know you thought no one would respond to this.. so I had to be a rebel and go for it!! :biggrin: I dont seem to have any great words of wisdom lately.. my brain has been complete mush... I just wanted to say hi to ya and let you know that you're loved no matter what.

Mouse, I was always giving credits to people who can say "I was wrong" and apologise.
You probably need some good break.
HUG
Linda

Thank you all for the reply I didnt expect much, but thank you for understanding somewhat my feeble plea, I would love to promise that it wont happen again yet I am afraid it just may and when it does I hop \e tha I will recognize it sooner.---Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back