• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Awaiting Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa,
I just got to read your results, Well pre- Cancerous is defiantly better than full on cancer But not as good as nothing at all--Now that I have said the obvious, I hope it helps o hear over and over again. Now we know that early detection is key so a few things in life may change but your quality of life is still good and will continue to be. You are a strong person with way to much on your plate to deal with right now, But I just wanted to share my outlook with you, God only gives what we can handle to each person you are strong enough to handle and get through all this, as hard and unfair as that seems. I f ever you need to vent do so, we all have crappy things happen in this life, not to discredit what you and others are going Thur. but you will be OK Lisa I know it .

Amber

Ok, so I just did the talking before thinking thing too. Sorry.

I know how serious cancer is.....I just felt bad that 2quilt was so upset. Again I apologize for my post.

Wen

Oh Lisa, I am glad you caught it before it got worse. You are in my prayers :) I am glad you keep up those check ups!

Thanks everyone for the support.

I went to the doctor's today to find out what's next. Originally I had been called by a doctor from the clinic who told me they were going to take a bigger piece of tissue. Then the dermatologist overrode that decision today. Seems they got everything the first time out. So I get to go see the dermatologist twice a year and they're going to keep a closer eye on things.

Just glad things are settling down with this.

Again...thanks for all the support.

Lisa

Glad that your mind is finally at ease, and it seems like you have a terrific Derm....

Wen

Glad they got it all the first time round. Well done. You likely already heard the grandsons loved lighting the candle for you at church. After they finished fighting over it that is. ;-)

Jim.

Oh my that fight over the candle was so very cute. I wish we could have filmed it for you Lisa! In any event, I am pleased things have settled down for you somewhat.

Kathy and Jim,

When Evie told me about the candle lighting (and all that went into making it a success) it absolutely made my day!

It reminded me of when my girls were younger and how everything had to be 'just so' so little feelings didn't get hurt and little bottom lips didn't poke out.

Thanks
Lisa

Yep the little ones are so precious and cheering. Especially granchildren. When is your new little grandchild arriving? We have twins expected in November! Most exciting.

Jim.

Mid-March is when the grandbaby is due. Ultra sound shows just one baby. Twins! Wow,that's a lot to handle.

Starting to get into that baby mode. My husband and I are noticing all the baby stuff when we're out and about. Haven't paid it any attention in a long, long time.

Lisa

When your baby comes we will need to have a cute grandson contest! You've seen pictures of all my nephews now, so you know what the competition is! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back