Colorful and hopefully optimistic but maybe hateful occasionally

littleoc

Sponsor
My beard falls out a little every time I have a period, which is rare but definitely strange.

Anyway, I think I’ve decided I want low dose testosterone. I want a little more of a beard. I don’t think I’ll ever feel happy with how I look — the me I picture is just so... different. But I think I’d be a lot happier if I looked a little closer to it.

littleoc

Sponsor
PTSD is kicking my ass this week and I am exhausted. I’m turning homework in late, but I will do it. And then take care of my backed up chores.

littleoc

Sponsor
I saw an animation that triggered the f*ck out of me yesterday. A little girl was confused about why a house was calling to her, and snuck away from her nice family to go have a look. Accidentally discovered that it was her abusive family, and she was maladaptive-daydreaming that the burger ad across the street showing a happy family was HER family. She went back to them in her head while her scary family tried to break down the door to get at her

It was way too similar to what I went through to be honest and seeing it f*cked up my entire day. Which sucks because, like I said, I have work that is now quite late :/