• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Crazy neighbor moved all my porch furniture and then moved her things in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well. My crazy neighbor is selling her condo and moving out. She was unable to find a lawyer to prove her point that my porch is hers, so she’s moving. She has requested a meeting of the Board of which I am the Secretary. I plan on not speaking a word. I slept last night soundly.

Oh wow! That's interesting. Hope there are some good buyers. Is there anything you (& other owners) consider necessary to do before a new neighbour rocks on up? Like can you fence off your porch?? lol. bc she may tell potential buyers that your porch is going to be theirs. Can you put a sign up?? lol :)

@Neverthesame @blackemerald1 we can’t put fences or walls up on the porch, but my next door neighbor and I both have dog gates. She tampered with mine daily, leaving openings that my dogs could get through and bolt out into the street. I did have a guy scheduled to come on Tuesday to put in a motion activated camera. Guess I won’t be needing that!! I admit I was looking forward to catch her in the act, but getting rid of her is the best outcome for all. The other board members as well as me are puzzled as to her motive to talk to us. She always has to have the last word and we are prepared for her threatening us and at the least assasinating our character. Adios mucha loco lady!!

This has become quite the trail of tears. Now I just get pissed off at her. So she asked to have a meeting with the board right? So that happened today and sure enough, it was a demand to remove the dog crate so that the porch would look more lovely. She made sure to tell the guy in the other first floor unit how wonderful he is about keeping his gate open ( not true, it’s always closed). She went in and on about how unfortunate it is that the “other first floor unit owner is not so generous” she wants us to store them away til her units sold. I said, why are you trying to deceive potential buyers into thinking the front porch is theirs? No, I am not taking my gate down. I told her that her realtor could open it for showings, but it was to remain closed. Then she pulls out survey number 100 that she keeps insisting holds the secrets to her having ownership of my porch. She was going around and around with that. I asked if these were the two issues she wanted to discuss and she said yes . My reply was that I am done debating the plan. It is incorrect and I got up and left.

I know damn well, if she could’ve manipulated me into removing my gate, she’d just keep refusing offers on her unit and she’d be using my porch. I’m going forward with the surveillance camera. They’re coming Tuesday for that. Can’t wait to see what it collects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back