• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Crazy neighbor moved all my porch furniture and then moved her things in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am looking forward to the next instalment of 'KwanGirls' Stalker' story. Yay for the camera!

Keep us updated. My life is somewhat boring right now and she doesn't even know the entertainment she is providing.

I know it's not entertainment for you but think of the gratitude and stress-free times you are going to have one day. Something to look forward to in the interim.

She requested a meeting with the Board members. Remember I’m the Secretary. She put on a voice like a ten year old and started spewing words about how wonderful her life has been here, blah, blah. Then it came to the dog gates:”Prez, you have always been so kind with your dog gate and allow room for the second floor, unfortunately KYG has made my life unbearable with her refusal to make room for my belongings” add several more character assassinations. Made a demand for both dog gates to be removed while her unit is for sale so that it looks more inviting. Then she pulls out a HUGE copy of the floor plan which incorrectly assigns ownership of 1st floor units to all 4 units. This plan is illegal she knows it and she is pulling a fast one in order to deceive potential buyers. I went ballistic. Absolutely will not be part in collusion so that you can lie to buyers. That the Association will be sued as soon as whoever buys it finds out they have no rights to the porches on the 1st floor. I told the other Board members that I will send my lawyers letter to Ahole and her reply to him to her Realtor. I’m on the Board to uphold the integrity of the By laws and refuse to remove my gate. She is pure evil. Surveillance camera to be installed tomorrow. That should be fun.

She is pure evil.
I realize you’re probably venting, and if so? Ignore the following.

Something I’ve found useful is not making my enemies bigger badder scarier than they actually are. Make them earn every single scrap of respect due to them, or let their sycophants polish their egos, rather than puff them up myself. Especially in my own mind.

A trick in how to do that, if you find yourself stuck...
- How would you describe them to kids?
- How would you describe them to their own kids?

Sometimes the description stays the same. More often? It breaks down their behavior into still completely unacceptable -but hardly big bad and scary- language. More than one way to knock them down to size, of course, but it’s a fairly illuminating way.

This plan is illegal she knows it and she is pulling a fast one in order to deceive potential buyers.

Yeah she's trying pulling a fast one for sure. And well KYG you know you are not on her best friend list so are you really surprised? I don't know your laws at all but 'buyer beware' is a big thing and any buyer's lawyer/conveyancer should be able to see that the floor plans she waves under their clients noses are not what the local council/administration/government office have? It's what's official and held within those precincts that counts not what she shows buyers. Just imagine if it was really what every realtor or seller said... there would be chaos lol....

I'd be making sure your lawyer has actually notified the relevant authorities of the correct floor plan and making sure there are no incorrect ones being held by those authorities.

After that... relax, get your camera installed bc that should be a good security measure no matter who lives next door... then live a quiet life.

Celebrate when she's gone hey??

I don’t know. The sooner she moves, the better. My at today said it’s her problem not the Associations. Let’s spend our time helping me more able to tolerate discomfort. If I weren’t such a black/white person, I’d be better at tolerating distress.
The prez is coming up Thursday and Friday. We’ll discuss it then. I’m feeling that I have let people down with being so anxious all the time. They say they love me and think I am killing myself by anguish. All I can say is-get raped-and then we’ll talk.

Her condo is sold. She hasn’t lived here for three weeks. She drove our board prez crazy with demands to change the By laws so that her unit can be rented to tourists. Then she wanted him to change that all the plumbing in her unit has to be maintained by the association. There is no debate that she is certifiable and I’ve been visualizing a lovely interesting person buys it. What remains to be seen what she disclosed about access to the porch. Fortunately, she did not include photos of our porch on her listing.
So, I’m guilty of interfering with a potential buyer. Last Saturday was warm, this is a beach town and everyone was outside. I was taking my nap when someone was banging hard on my back door and yelling “hey, who’s there?” Banging loudly. So I go to the door and two women are standing there. Loud mouth laid into me about how loud it is and it better not be this loud if my friend lives here. So I turn to shrinking violet and I asked her what she wanted. She saw the unit Friday afternoon and really wants to buy it, but she doesn’t want to be where it’s loud. Well, I exaggerated since I sized them up and no way did I want these two living here. So I said my dogs bark all day, it’s an old house and there is no insulation so we can all hear each other, people are on vacation and parties last til 3 in the morning. So I suggested a few condo communities that are off the road and they don’t allow dogs. I’m pretty sure I painted a bleak picture so hopefully she’s not the buyer.i made it a point to tell her the porch is for my unit and the unit beside me.
She’s gone.

So, I’m guilty of interfering with a potential buyer.
I’m fairly certain that by pounding on your door, waking you up, and demanding answers from you; that you could have told her clowns with chainsaws are falling from the sky and not be held responsible for information she is seeking out be either correct nor in the seller’s best interest. Lying in wait to chase people away is a bit different from being hauled out of bed and interrogated, ya know?

By the by, good on :tup:

The woman who bought her condo is very nice and will be a breath of fresh air.

Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back