• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Do you ever feel like people use your ptsd against you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday!:joyful:
And yes, not long ago and lots of times before that, it's hurtful and a kind of insult to injury kind of thing:cautious:.
I'm feeling a bit cranky for you. Quite mean and insensitive.
I hope people "come to the party" and learn how to support you better and be actual, sensitive friends.

I end up moving away from "friends" like that, there's only so much one can bare.
((((Hugs)))):hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: @Faith Andrews

@Freida thank you so much!

There are only very few people that know about my PTSD so these people I’m referring to are my people.

That is what hurts so much. These are the same people that I’ve pushed away and have seen me at my worst so I have tried to justify it.

Hopefully I will be able to forgive them. Otherwise I will have no one.

@Neverthesame thanks for making me laugh! Tupperware party sounds awesome! Haha!

@mumstheword thanks so much!

You have all been so understanding and made me feel so much better. I love you all and appreciate it more than you know.

Hugs back at ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back