• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Exhaustion After Panic - Do Others Feel This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the day. By my one or two (or three and four) a day I mean that I have high anxiety symptoms all day with two or three "peaks" where I am overwhelmed totally and mindless.

Of course hopless doc tells me to take away the stressors. WTF????

I don't think I have panic attacks the way you guys describe... I do get frightened suddenly a lot though, then angry, and then I want to be alone for long periods. And God help anyone who tries to invade my privacy when I want to be alone!!!! After getting scared though I do feel very tired, so I think I know what you mean.

lol that is partially what I feel during my anxiety attacks hon.

I'd just pretend they weren't there for the majority of the time and then freak out a couple of times a day.

When I had my anxiety attack last night, it wiped me out and I was asleep within 30 minutes. I even slept through the alarm this morning. Since it had been a few months since my last one, I'd forgotten how damn draining they are. All day was yawns, coffee and walks when I felt myself fading.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist today and mentioned the anxiety attack and she asked, 'Does it really wipe you out when it happens?' I had a small internal chuckle about that and thought about this thread.:tongue:

Hmms

Yep Bec, or maybe they went to the same school.

Hee, Marlene, at least you didn't go all sarcastic (my last conversation with doc, No, it's all in my head, I make the blasted things up for attention)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back