• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

For All Those Who Want To Participate In Humphreys Travels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Prime Minister:

Hump has been behaving (too well) until today. He managed to gather all the other bears and animals in the house and tried to.. *gulps* lure me.. into the bedroom.. I had to break up the party...

Although he promises to further behave himself.. I believe I will be changing in the bathroom from now on on.. ;)

I might have to look into deprogramming my other animals now!!!:naughty:

bec

OMG!!!!! A peeping bear????? Turning all the other animals into one.... What has happened to Humphrey???? Does he need to go to Attitude Adjustment Camp???????

You guys are all nuts!!!!!!!! LMAO :drugs:I think I need to go back on Cymbalta just to be on this site..........LOL!!!!!! Just kidding, I love it here.

Wendy

Dr Bec i cant remember if i told you or not that Humphrey has a little camera under his hat, shit sorry. It streams direct to you tube, and dont be fooled buy rolling him on his belly he has a camera up his butt to.

DEAR SHE CAT,
POLICE RECORD CLEARANCE REPORT.

Upon Investigation of your childhood (5) events arise which raised the eyebrows of our hardest Investigators.

(4) Of which said accounts where never settled against yourself and your brothers and are still pending.

The (5th) Account of CRUELTY TO A SOFT TOY being for

1/ DISSECTING AND REMOVING STUFFING !

2/ REMOVAL OF BOTH EYES !

3/ CUTTING AND STYLING HAIR !

4/ APPLYING NON CERTIFIED MAKEUP !

Due to the time frame of your last conviction until your application, with much deliberation.
We at the SOFT TOY SECURITY DEPARTMENT grant you the right to jump on board and join the crew.

Dear CACTUS its taking a bit longer for your SECURITY CHECK being a moderated member the TOY POLICE don`t have rights to view your profile. Sorry as soon as POLICE have cleared you i shall post, you have not been forgotten.

Dear MR. Prime Minister:

The issue of the hidden camera and distressing images being uploaded to you tube are no longer of issue.

Hump has agreed to delete all images and any copies in exchange for the witness protection program taking him in once he leaves this residence.

Hump had to witness a grueling surgery on Cougie's Baby (bear) this evening. Baby needed massive stitches in the groin, legs, feet, sides, ears, side of head and back of head due to an "unfortunate" accident involving Cougie.

Hump is being given this opportunity for said program only on the condition of complete silence of the said incident and removal of any "disturbing" images caught on hidden camera.

Thank you for your discretion in this matter.

Dr. Bec

In defense of myself......I wish to try and clear up 2 of those charges.....The other 2 ......well I will plead "Not guilty, by reason of insanity."

The other 2 charges....AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW Come on

Cutting and styling hair.

Applying NON Certified make up....

I am a girl for god's sake. This is what we do... I was only trying to make it look better.

I would like these charges looked at again, and wish for a fair and speedy trial.

Please reconsider.....I wish to clear up my name....

Wendy

I wish to completely ignore the 5th charge, until the other 2 have been settled.

Thank You for your patience,

Wendy

SHE CAT One cannot defend oneself in the eyes of the SOFT TOY POLICE

INSANITY Trying to go down this avenue just wont cut it, NOT LIKE THE WAY YOU CUT YOUR DOLLS HAIR.

Using your gender. As part of your defense is as weak as the cotton you used to sew the repairs to the said doll.

Applying non certified makeup. Goes against all the golden rules of the factory. All dolls come with a little card telling children only to use approved accessories.

SO WE AT THE SOFT TOY POLICE HOLD NO MALICE AND ARE PLEASED TO SAY

YOUR CASE FILE Has been looked at AGAIN You have been granted full HUMPHERY Rights.

THE SOFT TOY POLICE DO ISSUE A WARNING IF ANY HARM COMES TO HUMPHREY "REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE"

Dr Bec I was going to use those photos later on in my political life if ever needed, now im lost, no chance ever to backmail my way into Canada Damm.

THANKS FOR VOTING

NUGGET FOR PRIME MINISTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back