• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Greetings everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum:)

The Community Constitution gives an overview of how the place ticks if you haven't checked it out already.

vent my truamatic experiences and frustrations.
Yup, we do a lot of venting around here!

Starting a trauma diary is a way to have space to vent, which can be a helpful way to keep it all in one place, and get some insight from other members. If you have more specific venting to be done, just start a thread in the relevant forum!!

And if you have any questions about how any of the site functions work, don't hesitate to hit us up at Contact Us..

Sorry you have reason to be here, but hope you find the place helpful.

Welcome to the forum:)

The Community Constitution gives an overview of how the place ticks if you haven't checked it out already.

Yup, we do a lot of venting around here!

Starting a trauma diary is a way to have space to vent, which can be a helpful way to keep it all in one place, and get some insight from other members. If you have more specific venting to be done, just start a thread in the relevant forum!!

And if you have any questions about how any of the site functions work, don't hesitate to hit us up at Contact Us..

Sorry you have reason to be here, but hope you find the place helpful.
How do I change my profile icon

@Crying Lady - genuinely, hit us up at Contact Us. if you've got any questions about site functions. It allows the mods to go straight to your question, and have a conversation with you, without you having to wait for us to spot your question in post!

I'm happy to be corrected here @joeylittle (?) but changing icons comes with higher levels of membership:)
okay! thanks for letting me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back