• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Healthier lifestyle choices, nutritional healing, fitness, running, walking etc.

I’m back on the cabbage soup because my PSA test was high and my symptoms have increased. Over the holidays I was junking out, and even though I didn’t gain any weight I have to make an effort . I never get that far . Cabbage soup is easy, I like it .

I’m back on the cabbage soup because my PSA test was high and my symptoms have increased. Over the holidays I was junking out, and even though I didn’t gain any weight I have to make an effort . I never get that far . Cabbage soup is easy, I like it .
Nice can I have your recipe? Sorry idk what PSA test is but I'm a fan of this one diners soup. It's cabbage soup. Never made it. Thanks for sharing :)

Nice can I have your recipe? Sorry idk what PSA test is but I'm a fan of this one diners soup. It's cabbage soup. Never made it. Thanks for sharing :)
Cabbage, 2 sweet onions, celery, 2 sweet peppers, 2 cans diced tomatoes, 1 pkg Lipton onion soup mix. Half bottle cheep white wine, chicken broth 32 oz 2 heaping tsp diced garlic. Instant pot 22 min on soup/broth. Takes about an hour and 15 min to cook. I just fill up the instant pot to the line (over lol) so you can change the amounts to suit you. PSA is the test for prostate cancer .

Cabbage, 2 sweet onions, celery, 2 sweet peppers, 2 cans diced tomatoes, 1 pkg Lipton onion soup mix. Half bottle cheep white wine, chicken broth 32 oz 2 heaping tsp diced garlic. Instant pot 22 min on soup/broth. Takes about an hour and 15 min to cook. I just fill up the instant pot to the line (over lol) so you can change the amounts to suit you. PSA is the test for prostate cancer .

Wow that sounds great thank you.
Have you heard about sage tea?

The herb sage. I grow it for my husband and I

A French famous chef I worked for introduced me to it. Said it's phenomenal for men's prostate and good for women's overall health

Last edited:
My healthier lifestyle choice was listening to my T and visiting my Dr. Got mood stabilizer and I'm actually excited for them. I'm also nervous. But hey I'm resting also until tomorrow. Been down a few hours already.

Rest equally as important as work.

Planted stuff. Trying to balance rest and exercise again. Feel like crap. Nothing unusual unfortunately.

Hoping for a better day today than the past couple weeks.

Getting stuff done. So many projects around this place have been nagging at me because of the heavy lifts involved. Now I am investing in ways to have machines do the heavy lifting and I get the fun rewarding mechanical work and the finished projects. I wasn't swimming in junk before, i just had collections of projects that I could easily finish but never started because the lifts were too much for one guy and whenever a son or son in law was here there were grandkids involved and everything else fell away. Now they are happening and I am getting stuff done, this is my favorite kind of exercise by far far far

Back