• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hi! My Name is Norma... Mom of a 23 Year Old Medically Retired Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum, nermal ...........
Hope you find everything you need and all the strength you possibly can to find help and resource for you and your son. Again, Welcome!

Norma It is hard to advise you what to do I have an ongoing problem with why did my mate die and not me.30 years down the track I am still asking the same Question.I would say keep reasuring that he isnt to blame his mates time was up.It is a very sad situation but untill the day I die it was my fault.??? Porky Rees

Hi Norma, sounds like your young son has Combat Stress, it usually creeps up on you a couple of years after the event. I got my Combat Stress serving with the British Army in Bosnia, and it wasn't till 5 years after I came out the army the it came to haunt me. So try and get your son into rehab.
Welcome to the forum.
Scott:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back