• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Holy Snaffing Duck Shit! Girlfriend Is Being Raped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shes been my friend for years and we started seeing each other just over a year ago, i knew she was a bit involved with someone else, but life aint always straightforward, she asked me for help because she trusts me and i know i trust her, its been a rough few days for me with ups and downs, i had anger that she had been hurt , i had anger that this person had intruded into my life as well, i had to deal with that, i have spoken to her a lot in the past few days, shes stuck at the moment and needs help, not commando type help but someone who cares and can help her be herself and move forward in life, i dont like this other person because they have hurt her and made her believe some bad things about herself and controlled her, made her suffer and lots of stuff, but in the short i am helping her the way she needs by being there for her listening ,supporting her as she moves on and, not doing anything to cause problems, i have had my own cycle of acceptance to go through here, yes i wanted to do some very bad things to this person but i know i cant and still be free and be myself, it would only make things much worse, so all i can do is be me and give her the support friendship and trust she needs to move forward, she is moving from a bad destructive cycle to me which is good, life is never easy or straightforward best we can do is be ourselves and do the best we can, i learnt long ago to deal with things in a sensible way and work through them, doesnt mean i dont get swamped at times when big things enter my life, now it is time to move forward constructively and build things up with her and help her get what she needs to move forward in life which are easy things for me to give, support friendship closeness, acceptance and caring, me i may need to mutter a bit about things but the shock is gone , to use a bad analogy it has been fitted into my mental landscape with much scraping of furniture and rearranging of things, now its time to move forward, rationalising things i feel strongly and not letting me act on them unless i have had a lot of time to think on them and know they are right is something i do now, avoids a lot of problems, such as being arrested, what tomorrow holds no one knows till they get there i hope tomorow holds better things and happiness for her, and i can help her get there,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back