• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How are you taking care of your mental health during this global pandemic times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started doing some (or making plans to do) some crafty things. I cleaned my office last night and found some stickers and gift tags to color, so I did that before bed. It was fun.

Garden and bird feeder, reading outside as much as allergies will allow... got hooked on a game (which I usually don't play games) where ya raise horses but it wasn't available for PC so I have to use a magnifying glass to be able to read it.

Coming up on the big Six Oh my God you're f'ing old... and still hoping brother will be able to come take mom so I can have a respite from her... even if I have to go primitive camping.

I seem to be struggling worst in the mornings with "what's the point in doing any of this" and then by the afternoon when I've conquered my mental hurdles or can shut them off I can do things. But today my overstressed out self took a dive into nerve pain. Ugh. Going for my second bath of the day in a few. Baths seem to help, hot showers, meditation, talking with friends. Writing, especially. Something to focus on. I've got a lot to look forward to.

I'm getting burned out with Covid19 because of the time. Everything has been about Covid19, everyday for a couple of months. I'm really ready to move on. I know the CDC takes a year for the vaccine but some vaccines are doing very well. I'm ready to be a guinea ?pig!

Staying ahead of the curve/herd. Adjusting budget and meal planning toward depression or dust bowl diet and curing some meats on hand, dehydrating others.

I'm trying to do some things that have been laying around not getting done forever. Today I put chairs on my patio. I haven't used my patio since I moved here - in 2012. No, seriously. Now I have chairs - a place to read and take pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back