When experiencing a bad flare with a lot of anxiety, adrenaline, and difficulty with decision-making, it can be challenging to focus and be productive. Here are some strategies that may help:While I think on those, what strategies can I use to focus more during a bad flare with a lot of anxiety, adrenaline and decision making? I'm finding it really hard to work.
My biggest question is, what coping mechanisms I can develop? Are there any examples?1. To cope with PTSD even when there is a crisis and be able to work a full work day in that state.
- Make this goal more specific by defining what coping strategies you want to develop or improve on.
- Make it measurable by setting benchmarks for your ability to work a full day despite crisis symptoms.
- Make sure it is achievable and relevant to your current situation.
- Consider setting a timeline for when you want to achieve this goal.
2. To cope with the feeling of hopelessness I have.
- Specify coping mechanisms or strategies you would like to develop for managing feelings of hopelessness.
- Determine what benchmarks or signs of progress you will use to measure your ability to cope with these feelings.
I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with coping mechanisms during a crisis. It can be challenging when anxiety and past experiences resurface and impact your ability to focus and work effectively. Here are some coping strategies you can consider:My biggest question is, what coping mechanisms I can develop? Are there any examples?
I always think I know how to cope well, until I'm in an actual life crisis and all I think I know dissipates into dust.
I have a deadline due next week and it's pretty important,
but I haven't been able to work for 3 days, it's like the crisis was a bomb that ignited any anxiety within me on fire and I can't focus and my mind keeps replaying moments and my heart keeps racing,
Short-term goals can vary in length depending on the specific objective and your individual circumstances. Generally, short-term goals are goals that you aim to achieve within a few weeks to a few months.How short should short-term goals be?