• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Humphrey V The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know I cannot wait to get him! So others closer to you need to hurry up and speak up :)

Well veiled he is currently in Saskatchewan with my son Scott. Kansas is not far from Saskatchewan I believe so let us know if you wish to be next in line.

Jim.

I would be more than happy to! I can always reship up to Bec once she is settled as she is supposed to have a shipment come from me afterwards anyway. I can send you my PO Box when ever you like, just let me know. Town is small enough we don't have mail boxes at the houses.

If bec is in agreement we are as well veiled. You may send me your information when you wish and I will relay it to my son. Believe Humphrey is ready to leave very shortly.

Jim.

Would Humphrey like to visit us the northern prairie sometime this summer? Okay, I'll admit there's really not much to do around here, but I could take him to our little lake and go swimming and hiking. I'm sure our dog and cats would like him. And I could make him some authentic Italian meals! (Especially since there are no Italian restaurants within 100 miles of here, lol.) It could be a rather quiet stop in an otherwise hectic travel whirlwind :) And then we could send him along with some Minnesota/South Dakota memorabilia.

Hey sounds like the old Humphreys on the move,i have informed his mates at the old toy factory of his travelles, when they heard he was in Newfoundland they nearly lost their stuffing with excitment so far from home on so little money. The most the other toys have travelled is to the toy fair with some of them "NEVER" to have returned to the factory, "NEVER" to be heard from again. So you could imagine the pure excitment in the factory when word of Humphreys adventure made it way around the stuffed toy section. It was a sight to be seen, joy from every corner of the room, tears ran down the cheeks of all the dolls there faces started to puff up from the tears. All the toy soldiers started to slowly rust as they came to the aid of the dolls, the soldiers joints became stiff with excitement (oh sorry). But stiffness would not stop them, gallant as they stood in a row with wet stiff joints they each helped the dolls to over come there puffy faces.The teddy bears all cuddled one another in a male bonding, group growing experence all shouting.

"If Humphrey can do it we can to"

The elfs in the paint shop had painted a sign "HOFFA HUMPHREY" thats it the toys were gona bust out of the factory. The mounted soldiers would lead followed by the soliders with stiff joints with the dolls hitching a ride side saddle on the joints. The Teddy bears closely behind , slowly as they made their way threw the factory the other toys all joined behind. The chant was becoming so loud it was drowning out the noise of the factory. It wasnt long before their was at least a thousand toys heading towards the security gate. No problem for our mates they could just walk under the boomgate straight past the guard as he slept ha ha.:rofl:

You guys can send him to V or to me in Thunder Bay. Don't matter. I'm game no matter the arrangements!

Um.. passport, I still haven't made it, although it won't take me long. Did you do one Rob or shall I?

bec

Hey bec i made him a small Australian one but i supose he can hold a duel passport and have a Canadian one as well.

Evie made him a "slam book", believe it's called. A small book that people write and draw in. And also a small album to slip postcards in. He has postcards of Newfoundland and Saskatchewan currently.

Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back