• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I got a job offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteraven

MyPTSD Pro
After being unemployed or under-employed since March of 2020, I had an interview on Monday and got an offer for the job today! It's full-time, pays better than my last full-time job, and is in the field I was hoping to pursue. It's hybrid - 3 days on-site and 2 days at home (for now). The only drawback is that it's a pretty long commute, given that the majority of the bridges over the river are either fully or partially closed. But...still worth it for now!

After being unemployed or under-employed since March of 2020, I had an interview on Monday and got an offer for the job today! It's full-time, pays better than my last full-time job, and is in the field I was hoping to pursue. It's hybrid - 3 days on-site and 2 days at home (for now). The only drawback is that it's a pretty long commute, given that the majority of the bridges over the river are either fully or partially closed. But...still worth it for now!
Kudos to whiteraven that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back