• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

If All Of Us Here Were Face To Face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to bring this forward...I have just found this and I am going to quote

Too actually be togehter? ... Real living souls ... who knowingly understand more than mere words could ever convey. ... The benefit of that .... To each of us , to all of us ... and the impact on the worlds society ... I'm sure most of you would agree that the results would be good ...

I'd like to share a Quote from Historian Roy Nichols ... " The most beautiful people I have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

.... Does this quote touch your soul? ... I sit here alone , just another groundhog day ... spent in isolation .... watching the train of life go by ... as if I'm in twilight zone .... trying to exist in a world I'm no longer fully part of ... it takes hours for me just to write something like this as my mind rolls along at five thousand miles an hour

... How would it be if we were in each others company? ... I'm sure that most of you would agree that that alone would have more benefit than any known treatment ... But I wonder what your thoughts are about that ... Later .... Rob

I believe we are in each others company...it isnt in real world, but the real world is changing.
I believe we are and I think...well it doesnt matter what I think.This thread speaks
and I am so honoured to be here and be counted amongst others ~fin

Yes, that's a beautiful thread and quote indeed, -never saw that one until now.

Thank you fin.
Your words are wise too. :)

'Beautiful people do not just happen'.

Love that. It's a thought I've often had but could never word it that beautifully. Thanks.

I brought this thread forward because it spoke to me
and thats it ...thats all ive got at the moment oh except these should maybe go in the quotations but I felt they maybe would be more appropriate here:

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Carl Jung

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
Dale Carnegie

this has meant soo much to me...being here...not being alone. the friendship feels very real to me
I hope I am not the only one - I dont believe I am

~the finster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back