• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I'm Back - Moved and Settled Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdunny

Confident
Hey guys. Just thought Id let you know Im back. Its been a couple weeks, but were finally getting settled in and the internet just got hooked up today. Id like to take this time to welcome all the new members that have come in since I have been absent. Hope you all find that your among friends. Anyway. Good to have everything falling into place. ITs a little bitter sweet being back home, but it will all be okay Im sure.

Glad to hear your move went OK. Hope you are better at unpacking than I! Sit around and catch up. Site keeps building. I am happy to hear you feel you will be doing OK, I am sure you will as you have made a good choice!

Hey CD, welcome back and glad your settled and feeling good. Its really good just to know people are ok and doing well. Take care of yourself CD and be well.

Hey CD! It's great to have you back! Thanks for letting us know you got there safe and sound and that everything's okay for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back