• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Irony took cops showing up again and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ45

Confident
So im learning things def arent okay been chatting with local crisis line again they sent out PD again with mobile crisis (whom want to do another assessment that i already pretty much did, as jsut an update) my actions say i dont have time. im 27 and now have will because of suicide crap instructions when i die etc

if i want to live i know i need more help than BS therapy and meds but i dont want to go bak to hospital even though its needed IF i want to survive

If you need to go to the hospital, please go.

Do you have the option of different hospitals?

I do......I am kicking and screaming in reaction to going to one, but I will willingly go to the other.

i have like no energy and my ability to think properly is greatly hindered :/

Do you have a good friend/family member who can kick start the process and help you with the paperwork? Try to find someone who can help get you into those programs it can make the world of difference.

So sorry the struggle is so real. I hope you do truly want to survive. Praying for some peace, some space to see a bigger picture. Please be safe.

Do you have a good friend/family member who can kick start the process and help you with the paperwork? Try to find someone who can help get you into those programs it can make the world of difference.

oh ive tried to adoptive mom ive been struggling but she kind of ignored that. told biological grandma and she thinks suicide is predestin. My bio mom killed herself 2.5 years ago.

Makes sense. Depression can do that. It fries my brain. It can get better. How about asking the current treatment providers to help come up with some options?

im at a loss at this point. i feel so ashamed and embarrassed and that i dont belong here

So sorry the struggle is so real. I hope you do truly want to survive. Praying for some peace, some space to see a bigger picture. Please be safe.

its not that i dont want to be safe its just exhausting and so hard im in hell

Makes sense. Depression can do that. It fries my brain. It can get better. How about asking the current treatment providers to help come up with some options?
i have repeatdly i did assessment with mental health they helped me get insurance back but after that nothing, ended up with cops and MCT again. mobile crisis team says i need to do another assessment for next step even though i already even MCT worker said process is convaluted, and this is various time ive tried with mental health i tried last year they denied me.

MCT worker

^^Ask the MCT worker since they are turning up at your door. Somebody needs to help you work through the process. Is there anyone else that can help that you have thus far not asked?

If there is nobody to help... start on your own. You might surprise yourself what you can achieve when you do just a tiny bit each day.

If you are so unwell that nothing already suggested by any of us is an option - and you cannot help yourself please go to your gp re admission to hospital so this can be sorted for you.

Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back