• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

and old style cartoons for me.
I have (and watch) all of the Looney Tunes Golden Collection cartoons. They stretch from 1930 up to 1965. All restored both picture and sound. They were the only cartoon studio to use a full studio orchestra for cartoons.
I have the episodes on my Plex (like your own Netflix) server with about 4000 other TV episodes. Easy to turn on something I've seen a million times when I should go to sleep.

I watched the new Dune last night I liked it. I read it when it first came out and the first book was a real stand out on terms of sci fi which I was reading heavily at the time. The movie only did the beginning of the book and really did it justice I thought but I read it several times so if you hadn’t read it I’m not sure. But it was stunning visually. The way they dealt with the planet and the technology was very close to and in some cases better than the way Ihad imagined it. I found this free online and watched it In bed on my iPhone lol. How good is that?

We watched *6 Underground* last night and enjoyed it. I think you'll like it too, @Friday.

Right now I'm watching *The Power of the Whistler*. (1945)
The classic who done it's are my favorites.

We watched *6 Underground* last night and enjoyed it. I think you'll like it too, @Friday.
Best. High speed chase. Ever. 🤣

Deadpool came kinda sorta close, as far as squished people go… but 6 underground went for the full Monty with ALL the… yeah, that shit breaks (et cetera) when you run into it.

I really hope the choreography for that moving scene won some kind of award. Or series of awards.

J and I did a lot of "omg, Holy s*it, wth, JC, daayum, and whoooa" through the whole thing. Action packed to say the least. I literally screamed out loud when *Four* had his arm broke. 😱

Coups are a dangerous business. 😉 🫂

Back