• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

We both liked it as being something different and not down the same old path shows have beaten to death.
Agreed.

The books read like Kathy Reichs’ ‘Bones / Tempe Brennen series... IDK if that’s Academics moving into Fiction, or just co-incidence. I’m not sure if I like the series or the books, better. Which is a good sign, overall. As they’re each contributing different things in different ways. There’s still a spark of “something” in each. Which is always fun 😁

Agreed.

The books read like Kathy Reichs’ ‘Bones / Tempe Brennen series... IDK if that’s Academics moving into Fiction, or just co-incidence. I’m not sure if I like the series or the books, better. Which is a good sign, overall. As they’re each contributing different things in different ways. There’s still a spark of “something” in each. Which is always fun 😁
Is there a set of books?

Watched Chambers on Netflix with Uma Thurman. It was quite nice despite it being a bit too gimmicky at times. They canceled the continuation after season one.
The OA on Netflix. Well written, bizarre as f*ck, a good cast. I like how it slowly unwraps to become apeshit. Cancelled after season two once things were going to fully unlock.

Now watching The Fall that seems to be no more than an adaptation of Prime Suspect with Helen Mirren. A fall, wll it is because I fall asleep in the middle of each of the episodes.

I'm watching The 100. It's interesting, I'm not really into it but I enjoy listing and examining their behaviors. How the teenagers act when in fear is exactly like how the adults act when in fear but the adults have better (in their eyes) justification.

The 👩‍✈️ flight attendant.. a Drama-Thriller Cocktail.. which is becoming slowly pretty boring! With kaley Cuoco.

Pure __ a British series about a woman who‘s struggling with obsessive compulsive thoughts about sex.
Fleabag -British series.. love that lady.
I may destroy you- with micaela coel- rape culture

@Friday, I just watched S1E1 of Gangs of London. I have been wanting to start watching it and I knew the fight scene would be good but WOW. He was awesome! He used some cool moves that I won't forget.

I also watched an oldie called Dead Ringer. Classic Betty Davis.

Back