• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

@LuckiLee lol neither will I but I actually sat through an entire episode of that show (no idea what series) late one night because I was trying to finish a knitting project. I have a few questions - and I hope you don't mind me canning them but how do they look like they've come straight out of the salon every single moment of the day? How do they actually get by irl?

So I've binged on Homeland @whiteraven and am seriously considering doing a rerun because there's so much to take in and the pace is frantic. I loved it tbh and I wish they kept going but I feel like that about most series I get into.

Schitts Creek - binged on this series and loved it. Also started watching it again and have got several people hooked on it too. I mean 'ew David!'

Tonight I watched 'Changeling' and wow! It's a movie on Netflix. Produced and directed by no less than Clint Eastwood and also Ron Howard. A true story about a terrible event that happened in the 1920's that really makes me believe that true life is so much more interesting than works of fiction. How does Eastwood and Howard keep turning out these epic works? And how I hope they keep on doing so! Absolute masters imo.

o I've binged on Homeland @whiteraven and am seriously considering doing a rerun because there's so much to take in and the pace is frantic. I loved it tbh and I wish they kept going but I feel like that about most series I get into.
I know, right?!? So much going on there.
Tonight I watched 'Changeling' and wow!
I've had this on my watch list for awhile. I guess I need to watch it! LOL

Back