• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

One television show that I am hooked on is Bellator MMA (mixed martial arts)...I watch a lot of that. Anyway, I have difficulty getting into watching stuff anymore. I guess my attention span is shorter than it used to be. if it doesn't "grab me" at the beginning of the show or movie, I just lose interest.

ive seen the "new outer limits a million times" but i keep watching them , its amazing what ideas , which were just science fiction when these came out are actually ideas that are being implemented today

I watched part of "Inventing Anna," but stopped when I learned that the subject of the movie got paid something like $300,000 to consult on the film. Since she had conned many people out of millions, I just couldn't support the series knowing that she benefited from it.

We watched the first episode of the apple series Severence. Wow was that triggering. Not about PTSD but about loss of control of your own life and memory and not being able to trust the people in charge. My reaction was physical and dramatic.

Back